|• Both non-sparking and electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
• Features a fork and horn end for prying and breaching
• Handles will not absorb glass shards and are self-extinguishing
• Ergonomically designed handle reduces the possibility of the operator's hands slipping onto the working ends of the bar
• In conjunction with any of the ThunderSledge series, the horn is effective for breaching padlocks
|• Features the newly redesigned tempered stainless steel wedge with counter-angled friction ridges
• Counter-angled friction ridges also provide stability during breaching operations and prevent tool slippage
• Safety-guard handgrips reduce the possibility of the operator's hands slipping onto the working end of the tool
• Handle system is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
• Available in both tactical black and high visibility yellow
Designed specifically for potentially dangerous and volatile environments, Dynamic Entry’s Non-Sparking HallaganTools™ feature a composite construction that will not spark when struck or during prying operations.The ergonomically designed handle system ensures proper hand placement and is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC.The casting designs increase leverage for both the fork and horn working ends.
The Hallagan tool has been a standard entry tool for Law Enforcement, Fire and Rescue professionals for almost 75 years. Using recommendations from operators in the field, Dynamic Entry’s design team has taken this classic design and modernized it for the 21st century. These redesigned tempered stainless steel Hallagan Tool heads feature friction ridges on all contact surfaces that are counter-angled to the head. Designed specifically to grip breaching surfaces securely, these counter-angled friction ridges also provide stability during breaching operations and prevent tool slippage. The solid fiberglass handle is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC --and features safety-guard handgrips that reduce the possibility of the operator’s hands slipping into the working ends of the bar. The lightweight, sturdy fiberglass and stainless steel construction establishes the Stainless Hallagan Tool™ as the ideal tool for dangerous environments for both tactical and rescue operations.